December 4, 2009

Obsessed.

In anticipation of a holiday party we're hosting later this month, I am trying to get the house ready. Really, I should be cleaning, but instead I am rearranging. Tonight I had a minor epiphany: switching the dining room and living room rugs completely changes the look of the house. I love it!

And now, I am totally obsessed with these Mongolian lamb pillow covers from West Elm. Specifically, I NEED the small tan one in the front... or maybe the long slender one. Either would be perfect in our new living room.

2 comments:

Raina Cox said...

Would it be weird to purchase an accent pillow for a sofa one does not yet own?

P.S. I'm kinda bummed about the big white one, because it would look so much better than the euros I bought a couple of months ago for my master bed.

*pout*

Unknown said...

these look cool. my mother in law has a mongolian lamb jacket, not quite as cool as the pillows.