October 6, 2009

Give Sparker Shop the 'Thumbs Up!'


In an uncharacteristic move, I spent my entire Saturday cleaning the kitchen. We're talking down-on-my-hands-and-knees, tooth-pick-into-every-nook-and-cranny cleaning. Why all the fuss? Well, I went out on a limb and entered our kitchen into Apartment Therapy's 'Room for Color' contest!

I've long been a fan of Apartment Therapy, The Kitchn, et al., but had never gone so far as to enter one of their annual contests. I have to admit, I've felt more than a little intimidated. For some reason this time around I decided to go for it.

Now, I would love if you would vote for our kitchen! And if you are unfamiliar with the Apartment Therapy community, now would be a great time to get acquainted. I find that every time I visit the site I pick up a handy tip or stumble upon some inspirational projects.

Thanks for indulging me, and again, here's that link: Suzy & Adam's Kitchen.

Oh, and if you look closely, you'll see some items that should be appearing in the shop soon!




5 comments:

Mallie Bee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mallie Bee said...

Hey its your cousin Mallory! I love love looove your blog! I posted a comment earlier asking how to follow you but I figured it out haha. I hope you are well!

SparkerShop said...

Oh my goodness! Welcome!

How did you find me?

Glad you like it and thanks for following!

Mallie Bee said...

Your mom sent and email to my grandma and she passed it on to me. I think they both knew I would love it since we both like vintage styles :)

Julie Harrison-Leonard said...

Not sure if you will ever read this cause it looks like this blog may have been abandoned...BUT I was checking out LA loft pics on Apartment Therapy and found this blog thru your Color entry and realized "OMG I was a girl scout with this person!". So hi! I live downtown too, surprised I haven't run into you somewhere down here before. Crazy little small world. Hope u are doing well! xo Julie